Job Position: Tier 2 Support Engineer
Job Location: New York NY United States
Who are we?
As a global leader in digital advertising solutions MediaMind helps advertisers drive desired consumer response through smart technology. Advertisers and agencies use our advanced solutions to manage campaigns across web, mobile, video and rich media. With our help they apply the value of their data directly to the quality of the customer experience, across all digital touch points, by converging data, consumer engagement and media. The combined strengths of MediaMind and DG make us one of the premier global online and television advertising technology companies.
MediaMind is an organization of people with an unbridled enthusiasm toward the potential of digital. We take pride in passionate and personal leadership and prize independent thinking and self-driven pragmatic accountability. Our corporate culture is dynamic and forward thinking, with an emphasis on growth for both clients and employees.
Where are we?
MediaMind, Inc. is headquartered in New York, with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Madrid, Paris, Hamburg, Sydney, and product development facilities in Israel.
What do we need?
MediaMind is seeking a Support Engineer to provide technical support to internal and external clients and work with media agencies, creative agencies and web publishers. Success in this position will require a functional knowledge of a wide range of web-related technologies. The position will be required to:
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to ad serving
- Investigate and resolve analytics discrepancies between MediaMind and publishers
- Manage and contribute to the product knowledge base
- Contribute to the documentation and refinement of internal processes
- Be a knowledge source and assist with internal training on the MediaMind products
- Act as a liaison between the engineering and client-facing departments
- Multi-task effectively to serve client needs quickly and efficiently
What will you need to succeed?
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Familiarity with web development troubleshooting tools (e.g. Fiddler, Firebug, etc)
- Able to manage multiple tasks and juggle competing priorities
- Excellent communication and relationship skills; Able to professionally communicate technical information to people of varying technical knowledge
- Equally effective working cooperatively on a team and independently
In addition, these skills would be an advantage
- Experience with other ad serving systems and technologies and 3rd party code implementation
- Familiarity with primary ad servers such as Dart and Atlas.
- Server-side development familiarity or experience