Job Position: Sr. Client Services Manager
Job Location: Austin TX United States
Who are we?
DG connects over 11,000 global advertisers and agencies with their targeted audiences through an expansive network of over 14,000 television broadcast stations and web publishers in 90 countries. The Company’s television division utilizes best-in-class network and content management technologies, creative and production resources, digital asset management and syndication services that enable advertisers and agencies to work faster, smarter and more competitively. The Company’s online division, MediaMind, allows marketers to benefit from optimized management of online advertising campaigns while maximizing data driven advertising. DG serves over 6 million television and radio commercials each year and has 60 billion online impressions served monthly. DG offers a complete line of production services including digital editing, format conversions and closed captioning as well as services for syndicated programming and corporate duplication. We specialize in media asset management solutions for order entry and process management including data storage, archiving and cataloging.
Where are we?
DG is headquartered in Irving, Texas with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Austin, Atlanta, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Madrid, Paris, Hamburg, Sydney, and product development facilities in Israel.
What do we need?
We’re seeking a Sr. Client Services Manager to join our online division, MediaMind, and will be based in Austin, Texas.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate wants to be part of a world-class creative solutions and client service organization. In general, will be responsible for supervising the day to day operations and execution of high value, rich media ad campaigns for strategic clients launching on major channels on the MSN Network.
This role will serve as the primary liaison between Microsoft Advertising Sales, Creative and Media Agency contacts, flash production artists, testers, internal MS partners and top brand advertising clients – with full accountability in supporting the end-to-end deal execution for complex and innovative Rich Media products for Microsoft’s Global Premier Media Group. The Global Premier Media Group’s Mission is to provide world class end-to-end client services, technology enablement and design innovation in supporting globally scalable MSN Premier rich media advertising solutions.
Key Success Criteria
A few key success factors for this role are client and partner satisfaction, cross-group effectiveness, complex deal and issues management, client management and exceptional verbal and written communication.
The individual will be the main point of accountability for several differing rich media products - driving analysis on operational feasibility and editorial approval with internal partners, playing a key role in evaluating and suggesting changes to creative concepts, and also facilitating pre-sales storyboard requests. At the end of the day, this individual will be part of a team who are critical participants in ensuring that MSN delights its customers with industry leading service & innovation!
AdditionalResponsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interface daily with Sales and Strategic brand clients to drive the end-to-end execution of premier ad products
- Manage all implementation aspects of Premier Media products
- Drive conference calls with creative agencies, acting as a product expert, to discuss creative production process, best practices for design innovation, and technical feasibility
- Make case-by-case go/no-go decisions regarding special client requests for rich media customization
- Serve as a first tier troubleshooter and escalation point for all issues
- Provide timely correspondence to Sales and Clients as appropriate
- Ensure quality by enforcing standard policies and procedures
- Coordinate with team members to manage daily team workload
- Help foster innovation in tool and process development by:
(Submitting featured requests for future tool releases)
(Identifying bugs in the tool set and send to Support)
(Working with internal trainers to Q/A processes and checklists)
Education/ Work Experience/Technical & Functional Skills:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing and/or Account preferred, will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of education, with a focus on 3+ years working experience in the digital advertising field
- 3+ years digital advertising/marketing experience. Online advertising experience required
- 2+ years working in a customer service/client services organization
- Fluent in MS Office Suite: Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Infopath, Visio
- Proven ability to:
Multi-task & make decisions under pressure Understand customer needs
Build ongoing relationships
Impact and Influence Internal and External Partners
- Knowledge of online advertising products required
- Previous Experience with Workflow Tools (particularly Intuit’s Quickbase) a big plus
- Superior written/verbal communication skills
- Able to coordinate multiple rich media campaign executions simultaneously
- Expertise in analyzing data in Excel. Familiarity with other Microsoft products, product interfaces, competitor's interfaces, or other industry standards/trends is preferred.