Job Position: Marketing Campaign Manager
Job Location: New York NY United States
Who are we?
Mediamind, a subsidiary of DG, Inc. is a global innovator in digital marketing. Mediamind enables interactive agencies, advertisers and publishers to manage campaigns across digital media channels, including online, mobile and in-game, and a variety of formats, including rich media, in-stream video, display and search.
Our corporate culture is dynamic and forward thinking, with an emphasis on growth for both our clients and employees. We’re dedicated to enabling online publishers, agencies and advertisers to create and manage digital marketing content and advertising formats. Simultaneously, we provide our talented employees with the tools they need to continue to grow and succeed in their current roles and careers. Our employees are our future, and we’re committed to supplying them with the tools they need to make that future bright.
Where are we?
Mediamind, Inc. is headquartered in New York, with offices in Austin, Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Madrid, Paris, Hamburg, Sydney, and product development facilities in Israel.
What do we need?
MediaMind is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to join our New York team.
The primary focus of the role is in the development of content for print, electronic and multimedia tools and campaigns used for product promotion in both internal and external environments. This work will require a comfort level of working as a writer, editor and project manager. This role will also be instrumental in maintaining branding and messaging consistency across communication platforms.
Work crafted will be published in multiple outlets and may need to be tailored for use on the web, in electronic communication; in video and interactive materials; in promotional brochures and data sheets. The position may also contribute to public relations and corporate communications material and may provide MarCom support for the company at large including Sales and Human Resources.
Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of project management/coordination including successfully managing projects from start to completion
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with different departments
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Accountability and flexibility
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, English, Communications or equivalent experience
- Computer literate, competent and fluent in all aspects of desktop publishing and pre-production document and file preparation, with particular focus on video, web, email, MS Office -- especially MS Word and PowerPoint