December 11, 2013 | New York
Join DG's SVP of Strategic Business Development at the 2013 TV of Tomorrow show. He will join a panel of experts on Connecting TV Ads to Mobile Wallet Experience - Will 2014 Be the Year?
3:55PM-4:55PM, 12th Floor West
Led by [itvt] columnist, Will Kreth, and taking off from a series of columns he recently authored on the opportunities presented by the convergence of TV advertising and mobile wallets, this session will feature a panel of connected-TV and mobile practitioners who will share their views on the race from the big screen to the small one, and explain how a new TV advertising/commerce ecosystem might just emerge overnight. Panelists include:
- Andrew Bloom, SVP of Strategic Business Development, DG
- Mike Bloxham, VP of TV and Video, Frank N. Magid Associates
- Mike Fitzsimmons, Chairman and CEO, Delivery Agent
- Juan Pablo Gnecco, Senior Director of Multiscreen Innovation, Samsung
- Will Kreth, [itvt] Columnist (Moderator)
- Michael Rogers, Principal, Practical Futurist
- Scott Rosenberg, VP of Business Development, Roku
- Jody Stark, General Manager, InTech Corp.