Who are we?
DG is the intelligent advertising hub for the creation, management, distribution and optimization of multiscreen campaigns across broadcast and digital channels.
A robust global solution for the world’s leading brands, DG is the only company in the industry offering a complete end-to-end digital delivery workflow, combining data aggregation and asset management within an adaptable technology core to deliver the most effective advertising.
The pioneers of digital ad distribution, DG now boasts the largest global cross-channel advertising distribution network including the world’s largest hybrid satellite and internet network dedicated to file based broadcast video delivery. Fueling campaign management across TV, online, mobile and beyond, DG empowers marketers to work faster, smarter and more competitively to engage consumers and maximize intelligent data driven advertising. DG’s trusted solutions encompass research and analytics, planning and buying tools, trading services, video and rich media production resources and content syndication across hybrid delivery systems.
Headquartered in New York, DG connects over 12,000 global advertisers and 5,000 agencies with their targeted audiences through an expansive network of over 40,000 media destinations across broadcast and digital in 75 countries.
For more information, visit http://www.dgit.com.
What do we need?
We’re looking for a Solutions Engineer to join the DG MediaMind Professional Services team. The ideal candidate will be able to…
· Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the MediaMind platform.
· Serve as a bridge between Pre-Sales and Client Services, devising strategies for complex setup implementations to ensure that client objectives are met.
· Create and document new processes for Client Services and Clients, and continuously audit existing documented processes to improve workflows.
· Provide consultative services to existing clients in partnership with Client Services, and support Client Services and Sales by attending client meetings when strategic input is required.
· Assist the Onboarding team by consulting with clients to capture their technical needs and requirements, and providing guidance and implementation support for account setups and tagging strategies.
· Assist with the management of new and existing 3rd party integration projects, which include liaising with external vendors, coordinating the development, testing, and documentation of the solutions, and maintaining the 3rd party integration portal.
· Provide input to Product and R&D on existing product features, and communicate internal and external client needs for future product enhancements.
What will you need to succeed?
· At least 3 years’ client service experience in the online advertising industry.
· Strong project management skills.
· Highly independent.
· Able to master new technologies in short period of time.
· Excellent understanding of the ad serving space.
· Strong multi-tasking and client fulfillment skills in a fast-paced, short-cycle environment.
· Proven presentation skills both on-site and on the telephone.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with superb attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate with many parties including sales staff, support, partner technologies, customers (agencies, advertisers and publishers) and internal departments.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only make initial contact should you be shortlisted.