Who are we?
MediaMind, a subsidiary of DG, is a global innovator in digital marketing. MediaMind enables interactive agencies, advertisers and publishers to manage campaigns across digital media channels, including online, mobile and in-game, and a variety of formats, including rich media, in-stream video, display and search.
Our corporate culture is dynamic and forward thinking, with an emphasis on growth for both our clients and employees. We’re dedicated to enabling online publishers, agencies and advertisers to create and manage digital marketing content and advertising formats. Simultaneously, we provide our talented employees with the tools they need to continue to grow and succeed in their current roles and careers. Our employees are our future, and we’re committed to supplying them with the tools they need to make that future bright.
Where are we?
MediaMind, Inc. is headquartered in New York, with offices in Los Angeles, Austin, Atlanta, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Madrid, Paris, Hamburg, Sydney, and product development facilities in Israel.
What do we need?
MediaMind is seeking a Client Services-Premier Solutions Manager to join our Austin team.
The ideal candidate wants to be part of a world-class creative solutions and client service organization. In general, the PSM is responsible for supervising the day to day operations and execution of high value, rich media ad campaigns for strategic clients launching on major channels on the MSN Network.
The PSM will serve as the primary liaison between Microsoft Advertising Sales, Creative and Media Agency contacts, flash production artists, testers, internal MS partners and top brand advertising clients – with full accountability in supporting the end-to-end deal execution for complex and innovative Rich Media products.
Global Premier Media Group Mission
To provide world class end-to-end client services, technology enablement and design innovation in supporting globally scalable MSN Premier rich media advertising solutions.
Key Success Criteria
A few key success factors for this role are client and partner satisfaction, cross-group effectiveness, complex deal and issues management, client management and exceptional verbal and written communication.
The PSM will be the main point of accountability for several differing rich media products - driving analysis on operational feasibility and editorial approval with internal partners, playing a key role in evaluating and suggesting changes to creative concepts, and also facilitating pre-sales storyboard requests. At the end of the day, the PSM will be part of a team who are critical participants in ensuring that MSN delights its customers with industry leading service & innovation!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interface daily with Sales and Strategic brand clients to drive the end-to-end execution of premier ad products
- Manage all implementation aspects of Premier Media products
- Drive conference calls with creative agencies, acting as a product expert, to discuss creative production process, best practices for design innovation, and technical feasibility
- Make case-by-case go/no-go decisions regarding special client requests for rich media customization
- Serve as a first tier troubleshooter and escalation point for all issues
- Provide timely correspondence to Sales and Clients as appropriate
- Ensure quality by enforcing standard policies and procedures
- Coordinate with team members to manage daily team workload
- Help foster innovation in tool and process development by:
o Submitting featured requests for future tool releases
o Identifying bugs in the tool set and send to Support
o Working with internal trainers to Q/A processes and checklists
Technical /Functional Skills
- Superior written/verbal communication skills
- Able to coordinate multiple rich media campaign executions simultaneously
- Expertise in analyzing data in Excel. Familiarity with other Microsoft products, product interfaces, competitor's interfaces, or other industry standards/trends is preferred.
- Industry and education qualifications include 3-5 years experience in the digital advertising field and Bachelors Degree in Business or other related field.
Education/ Work Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience with a focus on Business Administration, Marketing and/or Account Management
- 3+ years working experience
- 2+ years digital advertising/marketing experience
- 2+ years working in a customer service organization
- Online advertising experience required
- Fluent in MS Office Suite: Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Infopath, Visio
- Proven ability to:
o Multi-task & make decisions under pressure
o Understand customer needs
o Build ongoing relationships
o Impact and Influence Internal and External Partners
- Knowledge of online advertising products required
- Previous Experience with Workflow Tools (particularly Intuit’s Quickbase) a big plus