Job Position: Client Services Manager - Publisher Team
Job Location: San Francisco CA United States
Who are we?
Mediamind, a subsidiary of DG, Inc. is a global innovator in digital marketing. Mediamind enables interactive agencies, advertisers and publishers to manage campaigns across digital media channels, including online, mobile and in-game, and a variety of formats, including rich media, in-stream video, display and search.
Our corporate culture is dynamic and forward thinking, with an emphasis on growth for both our clients and employees. We’re dedicated to enabling online publishers, agencies and advertisers to create and manage digital marketing content and advertising formats. Simultaneously, we provide our talented employees with the tools they need to continue to grow and succeed in their current roles and careers. Our employees are our future, and we’re committed to supplying them with the tools they need to make that future bright.
Where are we?
Mediamind, Inc. is headquartered in New York, with offices in Austin, Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Madrid, Paris, Hamburg, Sydney, and product development facilities in Israel.
What do we need?
MediaMind is seeking a Client Services Manager to join our Publisher team.
- Act as the main point of contact for a group of dedicated clients and manage their Media campaigns from initial booking to final reporting
- Communicate with clients and sales team on campaign statuses as well as scope and timeline changes in order to set proper client expectations
- Monitor campaign performance against client’s objectives, making optimization recommendations as necessary
- Be recognized by your clients as a valued extended member of their team in Digital planning
- Attend and manage ongoing client meetings presenting campaign statuses, solving issues, and implementing new trainings where required
- Develop a clear understanding of our various Operational functions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal teams through excellent communication and related understanding of business needs
- Collaborate with team members to gain further experience and knowledge in Digital Media and Mediamind Operations
- BA/BS degree (minimum requirement)
- 2 years related experience and/or training in online advertising preferable
- An understanding of interactive media, the advertising industry, and knowledge of emerging technologies
- Basic understanding of rich media/Flash banner functions
- Must have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with demonstrated initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Project management skills: ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Ability to work well independently when necessary and define/manage objectives in a fast paced environment
- Strong technical aptitude
- Positive attitude, and ability to build strong working relationships with others
- Desire to excel in all that you do