Job Position: Client Services-Internship (Spring 2013)
Job Location: New York NY United States
Who are we?
DG connects over 11,000 global advertisers and agencies with their targeted audiences through an expansive network of over 14,000 television broadcast stations and web publishers in 90 countries. The Company’s television division utilizes best-in-class network and content management technologies, creative and production resources, digital asset management and syndication services that enable advertisers and agencies to work faster, smarter and more competitively. The Company’s online division, MediaMind, allows marketers to benefit from optimized management of online advertising campaigns while maximizing data driven advertising. DG serves over 6 million television and radio commercials each year and has 60 billion online impressions served monthly / DG offers a complete line of production services including digital editing, format conversions and closed captioning as well as services for syndicated programming and corporate duplication. We specialize in media asset management solutions for order entry and process management including data storage, archiving and cataloging.
Where are we?
DG is headquartered in Irving, Texas with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Austin, Atlanta, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Madrid, Paris, Hamburg, Sydney, and product development facilities in Israel.
What do we need?
We are seeking an intern to work within our Client Services team, within our Online Division-Mediamind. The internship will involve working closely with the CS team on its day-to-day support and management of our clients’ online advertising campaigns and will provide great exposure to many facets of the digital advertising industry.
Responsibilities: Assist Client Service Managers with campaign execution, including activities such as:
- Campaign setup and trafficking
- Creative prep work
- Ad review / Quality assurance testing
- Billing requests
- Campaign monitoring and reporting requests
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior, at a local College/University
- Available a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Ready to commit to a four-month internship with potential career opportunities beyond
- Will have a strong interest in digital advertising
- Must be a quick learner and detail-oriented
- Must be a team player who can jump in and help out where needed
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion; communicate effectively verbally and in writing; establish and maintain solid relationships with employees at all levels
- Should possess basic knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.