Job Position: Ad Operations Manager - New York, NY
Job Location: New York NY United States
Who are we?
MediaMind, a subsidiary of DG, is a global innovator in digital marketing. MediaMind enables interactive agencies, advertisers and publishers to manage campaigns across digital media channels, including online, mobile and in-game, and a variety of formats, including rich media, in-stream video, display and search.
Our corporate culture is dynamic and forward thinking, with an emphasis on growth for both our clients and employees. We’re dedicated to enabling online publishers, agencies and advertisers to create and manage digital marketing content and advertising formats. Simultaneously, we provide our talented employees with the tools they need to continue to grow and succeed in their current roles and careers. Our employees are our future, and we’re committed to supplying them with the tools they need to make that future bright.
Where are we?
MediaMind, Inc. is headquartered in New York, with offices in Los Angeles, Austin, Atlanta, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Madrid, Paris, Hamburg, Sydney, and product development facilities in Israel.
What do we need?
MediaMind is seeking an Ad Operations Manager to join our New York office. This role will serve to provide project management and support to both the Client Service team and SMB Clients including trafficking, troubleshooting, and guidance on campaigns.
The Ad Operations Manager will be required to:
- Learn and maintain expert knowledge of MediaMind functionality and technical aspects, becoming an expert in the MediaMind digital platform and provide technical help/assistance to Client Services team.
- Manageglobal requests for Ad Ops tasks
- Manage traffic queues.
- Review tasks and submit to our outsourced partners acting as an internal escalation point for the CS staff.
- Ensure SLAs and Quality KPIs are met.
- Executetrafficking tasks in house as needed.
- Participate in creating Best Practices and training documentation.
- Provide necessary support to Small accountsglobally
- Serve as a project manager and consultant for our SMB accounts; taking on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Answer Clients questions on inquiries
- Manage a queue of service requests
- Setup new accounts
- Manage broad communication to SMB clients
- Provide platform feedback to Product team.
What will you need to succeed?
- At least 1 year client facing position (agency side, or Internet publishers service experience in the online advertising industry)
- Have an understanding of online media
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with particular attention to detail
- Must possess a passion for problem solving, an eye for detail, patience and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid operating environment
- Able to master new technologies in short periods of time.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, and to assume responsibility and accountability.
- Basic knowledge of scripting and the ability to read code are both additional advantages.
- Fluent oral and written English language required, additional languages are an advantage.